K League Challenge League|Jeju United VS Chungnam Asan Big Data Analysis

Thảo luận trong 'Dịch vụ khác' bắt đầu bởi kimtan020202, 10/8/20.

  1. kimtan020202

    kimtan020202 Moderator

    Tham gia ngày:
    15/4/20
    Bài viết:
    31
    Đã được thích:
    0
    Điểm thành tích:
    6
    K League Challenge League|Jeju United VS Chungnam Asan Big Data Analysis
    1. After 12 rounds, soccer predict today Jeju United got 6 wins, 3 draws, 3 losses and placed the 3 of the K League Challenge League. In the last 20 games, Jeju United got 8 wins, 6 draws and 6 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 52.6%.

    2. After 13 rounds, Chungnam Asan got 2 wins, 5 draws, 6 losses and placed the 10 of the K League Challenge League. In the last 15 games, Chungnam Asan got 7 wins, 5 draws and 3 losss. The win rate is 20.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 46.7%, the over win rate is 33.3%.

    3. The handicap first odds of this game is Jeju United 1.02-1-0.82. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 417 matches, the home team got 220 wins, 105 draws and 92 losses. Home win rate: 52.76%; Draw win rate: 25.18%; Away win rate: 22.06%; Home odds win rate: 35.49%; Draw odds win rate: 23.74%; Away odds win rate: 40.77%.

    4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.97-2.5-0.85. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 4608 matches, the home team got 2025 wins, 1219 draws and 1364 losses. Home win rate: 43.95%; Draw win rate: 26.45%; Away win rate: 29.60%; Over odds win rate: 44.05%; Draw odds win rate: 6.05%; Under odds win rate: 49.89%.

    5. The 1x2 first odds football predictions combination of this game is 1.57-3.85-4.50. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 80 games, the home team got 53 wins, 15 draws and 12 losses. Home win rate: 66.25%; Draw win rate: 18.75%; Away win rate: 15.00%.

    Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Jeju United(60.5%), Draw(23.5%), Chungnam Asan(15.9%)
     

Chia sẻ trang này